On 2002.10.28 23:55 Benny Sjostrand wrote:
I've got some reports that stuffs dont seems to work very well with
the Santa Cruz card, course for some unknown reason the driver dont
manage to raise GPIO 7 and 9 on the secondary codec that
enables the rear output, you probably will see the message
"cs46xx_setup_eapd_slot() Failure to write the GPIO pins for
slot 12. " and that will probably freeze you computer
for a while too.

   I should clarify that the freezing only happened while I was
testing the driver by removing the GPIO write-complete check. This
caused the function to be called multiple times in a row, which was
what caused the temporary freeze.  I've had no problems with freezing
with the current driver.   (So don't let that statement scare you.)  ;-)

-- Peter Heatwole
"Murphy was just a well known pessimist."