[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Try disabling "use dma by default" in the ide section. If that then
fixes the problem I have a patch that can get you dma back. I've got an
ali southbridge in my laptop as well and everything works fine.
784 - Michael C. Piantedosi - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
OK...
How can I disable dma in a shell??? Or do I need to recompile the kernel or something?

--

-= *Olivier RICORDEAU* =- | ICQ: 65452304
Ing1 EPITA Millesime 2005 | Phone: 0686720852