Hi,

I can't find the EZ-Bus Mixer/USB interface
(http://www.event1.com/Products/Digital/EZbus.html) on the soundcard matrix
or on the Wiki page. But it was mentioned on the linux-audio mailing list,
that the EZ-Bus is supported. Can someone confirm that?

Are there specific functionalities of the EZ-Bus which are not supported? All
digital I/O and MIDI work simultaneously (record + playback)? No specific
firmware download (like for the TASCAM 428) is required?

Thanks in advance

-M

PS.: If someone recommends either the Tascam 428, the EZ-Bus or another
Mixer/USB-Interface for a small MIDI- and recording application with a couple
external MIDI devices, you are welcome to send your comments in general as
well. I am back into that homerecording business after a break for several
years. So I am not up-to-speed yet - and of course I never used Linux for
homerecording before either.