Hi!

Tath's a question/request ...

 'snd_seq_port_info_get_client' returns always the same value?  for hardware
or  software devices even if are not started in the same order? or if the
number of devices is different?

I don't checkit ... but if it's not the same number, maybe could be a good
thing add some extra info in 'snd_seq_client_info_get_name', card number?

because if you have two same cards, client_info is the same for both, and port
can be different each time you restart, if Plug&Play USB cards works (I don't
know ... ),

Of course, i suggest that, only if the client return value is always
different.

Thanks

Josep