Hi,

On: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 22:12:01 +0100,
    Arve Knudsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi, Takashi
>
> I have no experience with libtool myself, but from what I can see the
> plugin host (beep-media-player) uses it. libtool --version tells me this:
> ltmain.sh (GNU libtool) 1.4.3 (1.922.2.111 2002/10/23 02:54:36). But at
> the same time we have another person, Rene Rebe, posting about a similar
> problem and who does not appear to be using libtool (correct me here if
> I'm mistaken).

Nope I do not use libtool - I posted the exact g{cc,++} lines used for
compiling and linking.

Althought it should not be that needed to track this down, our sources
are at:

  http://svn.rocklinux-consulting.de/gsmp/trunk/lowlevel/

they are not yet that advanced and only the tip of the iceberg of a
heavy cleanup/rewrite ...

Yours,
  René

--