Paul Davis a écrit :
Anyone using the latest RME HDSP 9632 driver in ALSA, while also using
the expansion cards? I mean, the newer AI4S-192 and/or AO4S-192 which
are required to get the 192kHz sampling on all analogs.

Do the latest expansion cards (192kHz) work with the latest ALSA driver?

i doubt it. RME have not given us any information about this new
hardware. i suggest that you write to them and ask that they give me
and/or thomas charbonnel the required information.

In general, are the ALSA drivers ready to support any kind of expansion
cards on the HDSP 9632 / HDSP 9652?

they are "ready to support" in the sense that it probably isn't that
much work, but they do not currently do so.

--p

To clarify the situation : I already asked for and got this information while working on the H9632 driver. The code to support those expansion boards is already in the driver, and also in hdspmixer and hdspconf, the only thing is that this is untested. I also added traditional (old) expansion boards support for H96xx cards (you have to activate the board using hdspconf or amixer).

Thomas