Takashi Iwai wrote:

At Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:08:51 +0100,
Steffen Sauder wrote:

Is there any reason why the patch is against 2.6.1-rc1? I was quite satisfied with 2.6.1 and don't really want to go back to its first rc. Should I just try to apply the patch to 2.6.1 or 2.6.1-mmX? Will it work for sure, probably or definetly not?

i guess it's a typo of 2.6.2-rc1?

oh, silly me thought that pros never do typos :o)

works fine with 2.6.2-rc1 as well, I'm so glad...

Steffen