Thanks for your reply,

ok, what I did, is first to apply your patch to my source tree (1.0.3rc2), clean,
compile, install, and even reboot.
That doesn't output anymore the two lines "urb status -104", and "usb_submit_urb: -32"
but still hang after printing:
"drivers/usb/core/usb.c: deregistering driver snd-usb-audio"

So I have dl the CVS and reinstalled alsa-driver. That just have the same effect :/

Mathieu