sorry about my fuzzy observations, my bad, even with the last CVS I got those errors
line when rmmoding snd-usb-audio, while the device is on. (I didn't redo the same
actions than before)
Is there any way to maybe unplug the device safely (usbfs point of view) ? I was
guessing smtgh like a fxUNload programm.
There is obviously something from the midisport1x1 who bugs snd-usb-audio.
Indepandently they works both fine :)

Maybe I've a easy view 'bout how the things are working, but I would expect from
snd-usb-audio a timeout, after which he gives up, trying to communicate with the
device if nothnig happens.

Cheers,

Mathieu