Groovy... I have a second EZ8 card sitting unused in a PC at my buddy's house. If he ever takes it out of the PC and brings it here, like he has been promising for weeks, I'll experiment with multiple cards. I'm also looking forward to connecting 2 PC's together via the 2 EZ8 cards to digitally transfer some cubase 8-track projects to ardour.

Doug

Takashi Iwai wrote:
At Tue, 13 Apr 2004 12:01:30 +0200,