Greetings,

I'm writing a softphone for Linux under Fedora Core 1. I've had this client working well using OSS under Red Hat 9 for awhile now. I've run into some problems however when trying to use the OSS calls under Fedora. I thought I would try to just write an ALSA driver and went to the Programming docs. Trouble is, they reference a header file <alsa/asoundlib.h> and this file doesnt exist in my Fedora core distro. Do I need another RPM install or something?

Thanks,
FM