I have a thing hooked up to my USB port that came with my Sony Mini Disk and
that is /dev/dsp and /dev/audio connected to it. I thought I would be smart
and buy a splitter with 1 mini jack from the USB port and 1 jack from the
main out from my Yamaha 744 card but I do not hear the USB sound when hooked
this way and if I unplug the jack from the sound card I do hear the USB
sound. Did I miss a modprobe or is this in conjunction with the other USB
thread where their is a need to write alsa-USB driver??
Bruce Fausey