Trying to determing if the Analog Devices AD1816A card is supported in ALSA.

When I go to www.alsa-project.org/src/soundcards.html I cannot find explicit text
indicating it is or is not.

When I go to the www.alsa-project.org/~geomon matrix I find the AD1816A listed. However
the text color for it is not RED, not GREEN and not GRAY as the verbage at the top
of the matrix explains the colors. However the document doesn't indicate what BLUE
text means. I would have to presume from the number of manufacturers and cards in
BLUE that it IS supported. However no snd-card-ad1816a is included in the driver
downloads.

Can someone point me to some documentation other than the two sources I listed above
that would help me answer the support question?

Thank you,
John