On Sat, 06.10.20 12:31, Tobiah wrote:
> Christof Damian wrote:
> >
> > this sounds pretty much like what i want. but none of these
> > controls exist in my setup.
>
> I'm using recent CVS of .9.  I guess maybe the cards are not the
> same, as I expected.

i had a look through the driver code and it seems that the 2496 has a
ak4528, while the delta44 has a ak4524.
  in card-ice1712.c:3822 it checks for this and doesn't include the
"ADC Volume" or "IPGA Analog Capture Volume".
  this might be because its not supported in the ak4528, or maybe
because the complete specs are not available. i had a look through the
specs on the alsa ftp server but haven't found the info yet.

  i guess this means getting a external mixer or different card for
now.

christof
--
Christof Damian