dear all,

this is a forwarded message i sent to the muse mailing list, but mabe it's a bit OT
there and one of you can help...

i am using an sb live with alsa 0.5.12 on a 2.4.10

>hello,

-snip-

>1. when i attach the midi jack to my boss br-8 multitracker, the xterm in which i
>started muse gives me
>
>  ALSA Seq input: type 42 not handled

>i can try to change the mmc from midi clock to mtc, but only the number changes from
>42 to 22. i get this message about a zillion >times (see the attached file if you
>like)

>2. midi playback works for 1.5 measures, then there are less and less instruments and
>lots of

>AudioFifo::getData(): underrun

>any hints?

-snip-

p.s.: the xrun messages do not appear when running muse normally without strace

p.p.s.: i am running muse on a duron/1ghz with 256MB, can't imagine that this is too
slow, is it?

thx in advance,

  thorsten