On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 01:33:08PM +0200, Kasper Souren wrote:

> > Nope. These devices might work with the kernel usb support system,
> > but at present alsa doesn't have anything to do with usb.
>
> So I'd better become a member of the Alsa-developer list? :)

Yes. :)
I've seen a little talk here of integrating support for usb devices
(search the archives). IIRC there are several distinct approaches
that could be taken, and I don't know if any of them have been
chosen yet. alsa-devel would be the place to go...

--

"Welcome to Muppet Labs, where the future is made - today!"