At Sun, 09 Jun 2002 11:03:49 +1000,
David Fisher wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wonder if anyone can update me on the status of the driver for this card.

analog outputs working.  no digital yet.  no inputs yet.
i'd like to fix it but not had time - sorry, it's still on my todo
list.

> I bought one believing the ICE1712 chipset was supported but I believe that
> work specific to this card needed to be done.

well, it's generally not enough that the card is using ice1712.
ice1712 is just a core, and we need more information about the DAC/ADC
stuff, chip for spdif and their bindings and controls (i2c, etc).

Takashi