Hello,

I'm using 0.9rc6 with an emu10k1. I'm playing the ut_2003 demo and I hear a
lot of loud pops an crackles out of the sound card. The same kind of pops you
would hear when you repeatedly unplug and plug in your speaker cables.

The card/driver works 100% stable with no pops in any other application. When
I used my old ens1371 (Ensoniq 5880 AudioPCI) I didn't have any pops.
artsd is not running.

Does anyone else experiece this? Is there a known solution to this?

Thanks.

--
Schedule your world with ScheduleWorld.com
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/