On Tue, 21 Jan 2003 Georgi Georgiev wrote :
Rajesh The Great wrote:
Hello,

How do I compile ALSA from CVS ?
Did you ever compile alsa from a release?

I also saw
"***Warning : clock skew detected , your build might be incomplete"
What does that mean ?
You're probably compiling on a NFS volume. Means that probably not everything that had to be compiled was compiled.
What do u mean by a NFS volume ?
Ok Im probably the dumbest person on the list ;)

I have compiled ALSA , I had successfully compiled
ALSA rc2 and rc3 releases , But never from CVS, infact
I used it for the first time when Takashi refrered to it ...

I have done some (small) projects on Linux (a text editor ... ) and
never had such warnings ( I did use make ) so I was confused and
asked all (you) ALSA gurus on the list..

Thanks for ur time ,
Rajesh