Well, my attempts at using ALSA have spiraled down and down.  At this
point when I make/make install the drivers the snd.o module always has
dependency issues (See my last post: Module Problem - insmod snd.o
failed). So my question is this:

How do I completely (as in everything) undo what ALSA has done to my
system? (make uninstall doesn't seem to do the trick)

Any help would be great.
Dave