Hello Clemens,

No. I think I'll be able to remove the bugs from the loader, but,
currently, I don't have time for this.

I would be happy to try fixing the loader is you could supply me with a couple of details.

What loader should i use ? i checked the latest alsa release 0.9.4 for the program "mausoload" but was unable to find it.
(i will pull the sources from cvs now and check there)

Do you feel that that the file "ma005101.bin" is the firmware that needs to be loaded onto the device? (i assume i can get it from the win32 installer )

any other hints/tips

-thanks for you response
-best
greg