greg gulrajani wrote:
> >No. I think I'll be able to remove the bugs from the loader, but,
> >currently, I don't have time for this.
> >
> I would be happy to try fixing the loader is you could supply me with a
> couple of details.

The first (and only) documentation for this is the "Device Firmware
Upgrade" specification at <http://www.usb.org/developers/devclass_docs/>.

> What loader should i use ? i checked the latest alsa release 0.9.4 for
> the program "mausoload" but was unable to find it.

The loader isn't part of ALSA, and I didn't publish it because it doesn't
work. I've attached it.

I've heard that it looks as if the firmware is downloaded correctly, but
that the reset somehow fails. And I'm sure the handling of the
synchronization state(s) is buggy. Well, good luck. :)

Regards,
Clemens