On Wed, May 28, 2003 at 04:23:25PM +0200, Tinus Kotz? wrote:
> Over the weekend I have rebuild my alsa in Debian
> Unstable. My sound works perfectly with the same chipset
> via8235. Check that your vsx stuff is all up fully and
> enabled. I don't know what they are for, but I remember
> previously having trouble getting my sound card on my
> Gigabyte 7VA-C(which also has ther via8235 chipset) to
> play anything. Just for in case, here is my lsmod output

'vsx stuff'? I'm not sure what you're talking about. BTW,
I'm using Debian Unstable also and I'm not having very good
luck.

--
Steve Jones                            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

PGP: 1A98501A
fp:  D695 6031 30F5 70E6 975F  C876 1956 946C 1A98 501A

"Real programmers don't write in BASIC. Actually, no
programmers write in BASIC after reaching puberty."