Tinus,

UMMMMmmmmm,
What are the VIA DXS controls? Where/how/why do I control them?

There is no option to set the output device on the configure dialog of the xmms alsa outupt plugin.
hoe did you mean set the out put device for the alsa plugin?
There is one for the oss plugin. I changed the oss plugin output device to /dev/adsp.

Still no sound

Dan

cheers

Dan

Check that your vsx stuff
is all up fully and enabled.

what is vsx?
That was my mistake. I meant the VIA DXS controls.

Dr. Daniel James White BSc. (Hons.) PhD Cell Biology Department of biological and environmental science PO Box 35 University of Jyväskylä Jyväskylä FIN 40014 Finland +358 (0)14 260 4183 (work) +358 (0)414740463 (mob)

http://www.chalkie.org.uk