Hi,

Can someone show me an example asoundrc for the delta 66 I can't get
mine working (everything works fine using oss emulation so I'm pretty
sure this is were the problem lies) at the moment mine looks like this.

pcm.via {
   type hw
   card 0
}

ctl.via {
   type hw
   card 0
}

pcm.ice1712 {
   type hw
   card 1
}

ctl.ice1712 {
   type hw
   card 1
}

And if I try using it with aplay -D ice1712 it complains thusly:

aplay: set_params:805: Sample format non available

I'm using alsa 0.9.4
--
rob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>