Doh! Found one just after posting. Sorry.

It's here in case anyone else is looking for it in the future.
(This card has more inputs then the 66 so I just deleted the extra
ones).

http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-doc/doc-php/template.php3?company=Midiman&card=Delta+66&chip=Envy24&module=ice1712#notes

--
rob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>