Hi,
I am using the ALSA driver and lib for the following
sound card:
SoundMAX with SPX (it has the chip AD1981).

Too many errors encountered; the rest of the message
is ignored:
The Desktop PC is IBM NetVista and I have loaded Red
HAt Linux 7.3 on it. kernel: 2.4.18-3.

I have used the driver for Intel  8x0 and the driver
workd fine. The MIC works fine individually and the
speakers also work fine.

But I was thinking that perhaps the card has been
configured for half-duplex. Since it seems that the
mic and the speakers dont work together.

Can anyone please tell me how can I make sure that the
card is configured for ful-duplwx? what configurations
will I have to do for that?

Thanks for the advice,

Tushar