Hi All,
It seems i am experiencing some troubles with the sound quality ( VIA 8233
), my distro is a MDK 9.1 and i am using alsa 0.9.4 drivers.
When using xmms or any program, i do have some crackling sound.

I try to modify as takashi said in the following post but apparently it is
not working.

I've heard that installing 0.9.5 drivers don't fix the trouble.
I have already tried with an older version of Alsa driver but i still have
this stranges interferences.
Installing OSS apparently fix the problem.

Any ideas ?
Thanks in advance
Pierre

This message and any attachments are confidential and may also be
privileged.
Its contents do not constitute a commitment by the Channel Tunnel Group Ltd
and/or France-Manche S.A. except where provided for in a written agreement
between you and The Channel Tunnel Group Ltd and/or France-Manche S.A.
Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or partial
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of the message, please
notify the sender immediately. The views expressed in this message do not
necessarily reflect those of The Channel Tunnel Group Ltd and/or
France-Manche
S.A. or any of their subsidiary companies.