Hi all!

I need a little assistance....

I have unfortunatly no experience with the alsa
drivers - only oss emu10k1....

I'd like to build a small multimedia box based upon
linux, so i need a good soundcard that can playback
DD 5.1 / AC3, DTS direct to an receiver.

I found out that the Terratec Aureon 7.1 Space or
5.1 Sky can do this (both with Envy24HT chipset).
What I can't figure out is, does this direct stream
passthru work with the alsa-driver und linux?

Thanks for any reply...

Michael

--
  Michael Alzheimer