Some queries about the latest 2.6 kernels...

I presume the "alsa" part that comes with a 2.6 kernel is only
the equiv of the alsa-driver package so do I still need to get
alsa-lib and alsa-utils from somewhere else ?

If so, then do I have to determine which particular version is
in the kernel and then source the same versioned lib/utils packages ?

What is the difference between /usr/include/sound/* and
/usr/src/linux/include/sound/* and where might "<asound/asoundlib.h>"
be that some packages need for compiling ?

Is there some sane method to intergrate ALSA from CVS into whatever
is the latest 2.6 kernel source tree... how ?

--markc