Hi all,

While lurking on this alsa-user thread, I felt that I'm in great need to
ask if any of you have any experience, good or bad, about one of the
following USB audio/midi adapters:

1) EDIROL UA-20
2) TASCAM US-122
3) M-AUDIO QUATTRO

Which one do you recommend, regarding ALSA _and_ JACK support? Please
consider full Audio _and_ MIDI functionality as a requirement.

I'm still looking for a decent audio adapter for my laptop (compaq
presario 2516ea), and an USB one seems the be the only reasonable choice.

Please advise me, before I make any serious mistake :)

Cheers,
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
[EMAIL PROTECTED]