After trying to resolve my problem whit my onboard soundcard(Below)
I try to install one of my old PCI soundcards,
A SB PCI Md:8***
but the efect is the same,, :((( (realy realy sad)

Teamspeak works , quake3 or et works but at the same time don't
(suicide maybe the awnser?)

realy realy need help on this..thanks [[]]

----
Can't run TeamSpeak and ET or Quake3 at the same time... :(

**This nforce2 is a C-Media CMI9739 sound card**

i'm using Debian SID, kernel 2.6.3, I have snd_intel8x0
module installed and the "Alsa Conpt. OSS modules"

I try this,
echo "et.x86 0 0 direct" > /proc/asound/card0/pcm0p/oss
echo "et.x86 0 0 disable" > /proc/asound/card0/pcm0c/oss
but It dosn't work

If anyone need more info I can send it

(i'm pt_PT sorry writeing)

Thanks [[]]