*From:* Nathan Creek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*From:* Clemens Ladisch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Yes.  It doesn't.

Thanks. It's nice to finally have a definitive answer.

The card's wiring is not identical to the 1010LT.
It would be possible to add support for this card if we know more about
it.

What kind of information do you need about the card?
Is it the kind of information that you can only get from Roland?
Or, if I had the card would I be able to gather the information for you?

Can anyone answer this for me?

I have a chance to buy one cheap, but I don't know how long it'll be available. I need an answer on this before I can justify buying it.

Cheers,
Nathan