Lee Revell написа:
On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 01:12 +0200, Милен Панков wrote:
Lee Revell написа:

It's probably incorrect GPR usage by the patch.

Lee

Yes it was.

Leaving '#define SND_EMU10K1_GPR_CONTROLS' to 44 and not changing it to 46 works for me!!!! Every channel is working in every mode and the Digital master controls everything. I have to wait till tomorrow to test it more accurate, because now here is almost one at the middle of the night and I can't switch the volumes too hi.

Thanks everybody who answered and helped.
Milen

That's great.  It would be nice if you could regression test it more.
Did you test analog and digital mode?

Lee

I'll test it more accurate and write some feedback to the list.
I don't have digital speaker system. I can test it only with analog output.
So far I tested 2-channel and 6-channel audio, cd audio and aux in from a tv-tuner. Everything seems to work and everything is controlled from the 'Digital Master'.

OK.

Is it called "Digital Master" for any good reason?  Simply "Master"
could be better...

Lee

I don't know. For sure it is possible to rename it, but would't Master conflict with the original Master in the mixer?

Milen