[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> I am trying to install my Gina24 on opensuse10.2 with this installation howto:

As Lee already wrote, the installation howto is from ancient times
ALSA hasn't been included in Linux distros and everything had to be
set up manually.

If you are using opensuse 10.2 everything should work out of the box.
Yast should detect and set up your card automatically.

If this does not work, please describe what is not working.

Matthias