Hello,

Since I have plugged my new Teac UH-HD01 via USB, I have some crackles.
It can be one per album played or dozens.
I have tried different USB ports (for now I'm on the USB3.0 controller,
less crackles)
I have tried with different high quality USB cable, without luck.
By reading the mailing list, someone can use it without any issues at
16bits/44.1KHz.
That's what I need (I play FLAC music).

I use Archlinux 64, kernel 3.10.27 LTS, latest version of alsa.

Here is my /etc/asound.conf :

pcm.!default {
        type hw
        card 0
}

ctl.!default {
        type hw
        card 0
}

Here is what dmesg says when a crackle arrives (some anytime) :

janv. 23 18:23:09 pumpkin kernel: delay: estimated 0, actual 95
janv. 23 18:23:09 pumpkin kernel: delay: estimated 0, actual 94
janv. 23 18:23:09 pumpkin kernel: delay: estimated 2, actual 95

Please help me, now we know that this evil Teac DAC can work like a charm
via async USB at 16bits/44.1KHz.

Feel free to ask for whatever you need, you will get it ;)

Thank you,

Eric