All I said was that if he said that to me in person, in that way, I'd get
pretty pissed off.
You would too. Basically it was a snide way of saying "fuck off".
You got to see that.

You'd be happy with someone talking like that to your face?
Nope, you'd do something about it garuenteed.

My question was reasonable. Why can't old apps get mixing too.
We don't use "oss emulation" for OSS, we use it so old apps can get to alsa.

But I was treated like an idiot and called a troll. That is bullshit.
If someone said that to me in real life I would beat the shit out of them to
the ground
I hope.

Fuck them.

Old apps should mix too.
It is bullshit that a decade after alsa was made you people still
keep things broke for retarded political reasons.

It is bullshit.