Now you call me a coward, though you've never met me. You want to say that to
my face?

On Fri, 1/31/14, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mard...@alice-dsl.net> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [Alsa-user] OSS emulation doesn't allow mixing.
 To: alsa-user@lists.sourceforge.net
 Date: Friday, January 31, 2014, 3:52 AM

 On Thu, 2014-01-30 at 13:53 -0800,
 ChaosEsque Team wrote:
 > I would (God willing) continue beating you while
 kneeling over you
 > untill you had to spend the next four years in the
 hospital

 You're a sophomoric coward and off cause "ChaosEsque Team"
 is marked as
 spam on my machine. There's nothing wrong with a short flame
 war, but
 you two times spoke about violence and the first time you
 did it to
 somebody who didn't call you a troll, he simply explained
 something.

 Violence is recreancy and to kick a man when he's down is
 recreancy².

 WatchGuard Dimension instantly turns raw network data into
 actionable
 security intelligence. It gives you real-time visual
 feedback on key
 security issues and trends.  Skip the complicated setup
 - simply import
 a virtual appliance and go from zero to informed in
 seconds.