Friends,

It has been nearly a year since the last non-spam post and so I think it is
nigh on time to close the doors on this google group. The "ALT" has become
mainstream and many of the members of the group no longer work with .NET on
a daily basis, myself included.

Before I click the "disable posts" button, I'm curious to hear what you all
have been up to over the past few years, technically and professionally.

As for me, I haven't touched .NET or Windows in any serious way for the
past 6 years or so. I've done independent consulting, agency work, and now
am working on a new startup. I've worked with ruby, java, a bunch of
javascript (node.js and browser), and a smattering of other techs: python,
golang, clojure, objective-c, and PHP (ugh).

I have missed C# at various times over the past few years -- most acutely
during the periods when I've worked with Java.

I don't miss Windows at all.

What have YOU been up to?

Dave