On 02/13/2014 06:07 AM, Adrian Farrel wrote:
Hi ALTO WG,

Our draft pulling together a number of existing IETF components into a single
architecture for application-based network operations is progressing nicely. In
fact, it is almost cooked.

We see ALTO as one of the important components, but we are a bit short of words
about ALTO.

Would anyone care to volunteer to provide words for section 3.8.3? We are
looking for about two pages of high-level text covering the purpose of the use
case, the flow of control between ABNO components, and maybe a figure or two.
compare with 3.1, 3.2, etc. for an idea of the material needed.

Adrian: When do you need the text by?

Cheers,

- vijay
--
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)