Dear ALTOs,

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 6:39 AM, Adrian Farrel <adr...@olddog.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi again Richard,
>

> We are in no rush. It is better to have some considered and structured
> text in March than hurried text later today.
>

> It will be interesting to debate the formation of the TED and LSP-DB using
> ALTO. I believe this discussion starts to overlap with your potential
> rechartering and needs to be resolved through a discussion with the Routing
> Area. that does not mean:
>
> - ALTO is the wrong protocol for this
>
> - we should not discuss it in this document
>

> We do, however, have to draw a careful line between what can be done and
> what could be done.
>

> Looking forward to seeing text.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Adrian

I don't know that I ever saw actual text sent in response to Adrian's
request for help on this, which wouldn't be surprising if the conversation
went off list, but I wanted to make sure you folks knew the draft is on
this week's telechat agenda, and mentions ALTO in a number of places.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farrkingel-pce-abno-architecture-15

I don't see anything that seems wrong to me, but you guys are the experts
on this, so if you see anything i should know about before the telechat
Thursday, especially if it would change my No Objection ballot, please
respond Real Soon Now.

Thanks,

Spencer, as one of the balloting ADs