On 06/28/2014 12:55 AM, Songhaibin (A) wrote:
However, I also suspect that the privacy concerns on *provisioned*
access bandwidth are still intact since they will tend to point to
subscribers that are outliers.

I'm not sure I understand this sentence due to my poor English. By
"outlier" do you mean some exceptional/abnormal provisioned bandwidth
value bound to an endpoint property?

Haibin: Your English is excellent, and yes, that is what I meant.

If the endpoints with higher provisioned access bandwidth would be
pointed more often than other endpoints, you imply the privacy
concern is: those endpoints do not want to be recognized?

It's more than those endpoints don't want to be recognized, the question
is: has the subscriber corresponding to the endpoint provided consent
to allow his/her provisioned bandwidth to be distributed by ALTO?

Thanks,

- vijay
--
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60563 (USA)