Folks: So far, Jan and I have received only one agenda request for the
Prague IETF (from Qiao Xiang).  If we are mistaken, please do let us
know.

The deadline for a draft agenda to be uploaded was earlier this week on
Wednesday.  The deadline for a revised agenda is Monday.

Can you please send me and Jan a note asking for an agenda slot if you
are interested in presenting work in Prague.  As usual, preference will
be given to chartered working group items that have witnessed a
substantive discussion on the mailing list.  Leftover time will be
allocated to new, non-chartered work.

Please send me and Jan the information in the following format:

Name of presenter
Length of presentation
Associated drafts

Please do so before Monday.

Thank you,

- vijay
--
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Nokia Networks
Email: vijay.gurb...@nokia-bell-labs.com / v...@bell-labs.com