All:

By now, I am sure everyone knows that the Vancouver meeting has been
cancelled.  The IESG will provide some clarity soon on when the various
working groups can meet virtually.

Just so we keep the momentum going, please send me and Jan your agenda
requests; so far we have only received two agenda requests (one from Hans
Siedel and one from Chunshan Xiong).  We will like to put together an
agenda in anticipation for a virtual meeting.  Please send me and Jan your
agenda requests by end of the day Friday.  As usual, precedence will be
given to WG chartered items.

In your agenda request, please indicate:

Length of presentation time:
Name of presenter:
Related I-D:

Thank you,