From: alto <alto-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Vijay Gurbani
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2020 3:31 PM
To: IETF ALTO <alto@ietf.org>
Subject: [alto] Agenda requests

All:

By now, I am sure everyone knows that the Vancouver meeting has been cancelled.
 The IESG will provide some clarity soon on when the various working groups can
meet virtually.

Just so we keep the momentum going, please send me and Jan your agenda
requests; so far we have only received two agenda requests (one from Hans
Siedel and one from Chunshan Xiong).  We will like to put together an agenda in
anticipation for a virtual meeting..  Please send me and Jan your agenda
requests by end of the day Friday.  As usual, precedence will be given to WG
chartered items.

In your agenda request, please indicate:

Length of presentation time:
Name of presenter:
Related I-D:

Thank you,