Hi Vijay, Jan,

Let me give some update on the performance metrics. We continued our
discussions on this document. For example, during the weekly meeting
yesterday, some of the authors (Luis, Sabine, and I) discussed the
potential impact of Prometheus (
https://prometheus.io/docs/prometheus/latest/), which is used in related
context, on the draft. For example, we looked at the list of statistics
from Prometheus (min, max, avg, stddev, stdvar, quintile, topk, bottomk) to
compare with our list. We found that there are design points from
Prometheus which we may consider in future work but keep the simplicity of
the current design. We will upload an update by the end of next week before
the July 13 deadline.

Any comments are greatly welcome!

Richard