Hi Vijay, Jan,

A question regarding the one-hour block for the recharter discussions. I
see three types of slots:
1. A talk with a clear focus which may result in one particular chartered
item (e.g., motivation and initial ideas for adding a specific alto
extension);
2. A more broad-scoped talk which may result in multiple items (e.g.,
extending alto to cellular networks/coordination with 3gpp on related
network exposure functions);
3. Open mic for broad discussions.

I assume that there will be a type 3 slot which we do not need to request.

Any preference/recommendation on type 1 vs type 2?

Thanks a lot!

Richard