Hi Vijay,

according to your indications, I would like to request the following slots:

* slot 1*
Name of draft: Use of ALTO for Determining Service Edge
Name of presenter: Luis M. Contreras
Presentation time requested: 5 min
Link to I-D: draft-contreras-alto-service-edge-01
Note - this can be subject of the rechartering discussion to add new
capabilities to ALTO, then please consider the more convenient schedule for
it

* slot 2*
Name of draft: Extending ALTO by using BGP Communities
Name of presenter: Luis M. Contreras
Presentation time requested: 5 min
Link to I-D: draft-contreras-alto-bgp-communities-00
Note - this can be subject of the rechartering discussion to extend
existing capabilities of ALTO, then please consider the more convenient
schedule for it

Thanks,

best regards

Luis