Hi everyone,

As usual, we will have a weekly meeting this Wednesday (Sep 30) at 9:00 am US
EST.

Topics:

1. WG document: unified property

2. Recharter discussion: ALTO east-west interface

Bridge link: https://yale.zoom.us/my/yryang

The detailed agenda will be announced later, once we confirm with potential
speakers.

Important Notice:

1. Agenda bash: Despite the fixed agenda items, it is encouraged that anyone
who wants to present or lead a discussion to issue an "agenda bash", i.e., by
replying this email or directly sending me a request with the following
information:

Presenter name:

Topic/Document/Presentation:

Estimated time:

2. Doodle poll: We have launched a doodle poll to help find the time that works
for most people from the working group. However, it only receives 4 submissions
at this point. It is much appreciated if you can take a minute to submit your
preferences (see [1]), thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Kai

[1] https://doodle.com/poll/e39rpsm9sr7s4mgi