发件人: alto [mailto:alto-boun...@ietf.org] 代表 Danny Lachos
发送时间: 2022年5月10日 2:38
收件人: Jordi Ros Giralt <j...@qti.qualcomm.com>; kai...@scu.edu.cn; alto@ietf.org
主题: Re: [alto] ?==?utf-8?q? ?==?utf-8?q? 5/3/2022 Meeting Minutes

Hello Jordi, Kai, all

Thanks a lot for sharing,

I have a couple of quick comments/questions:

Regarding the OpenALTO meetings [0], I saw that Kai is currently working on
integrate ALTO in DNS. If I do not wrong, it is supposed to use ALTO as a
northbound interface to provide information about the domain name resolution to
DNS clients, right?, if not, there is a chance to explain a little bit more
about what is being done on ALTO/DNS?

Here at Benocs, we are also working with DNS information that is correlated
with network traffic flows to obtain a multi-dimensional traffic information.
In fact, we are implementing a PoC environment for the development of practical
use cases. This PoC is able to read DNS traffic, network traffic flows, BGP
information and then making correlations (real-time or batch processing).

In some point, could be interesting to find some kind of interception about
what you/we are currently dealing in terms of technical and/or scientific
challenges.